[rabbitmq-discuss] Issues after upgrade

Ganann, Kale KGanann at kroll.com
Sat Oct 26 21:56:15 BST 2013

Hi all,

Just upgraded our Dev instance to 3.2.0, and shortly after we started it appears node 1 came crashing down after running fine for a few hours, and is not allowing for a reboot.  The startup_err and erl_crash.dump both say the same thing:

Slogan: init terminating in do_boot ()

Our version is Erlang R14B04, and the other two nodes continue to run fine.  I saw some people had a permissions issue with that, but after rerunning the chown commands to give rabbitmq ownership of /var/lib/rabbitmq and its contents we continue to see issues.  In the rabbitmq at node1.log<mailto:rabbitmq at node1.log>, I see this error:

=INFO REPORT==== 26-Oct-2013::15:36:36 ===
Error description:
   {error,{could_not_write_file,"/var/lib/rabbitmq/mnesia/rabbit at node1/cluster_nodes.config",
                                enospc}}

Any ideas what else I could be looking at?

Thanks,

Kale
This communication contains information that is confidential,
proprietary in nature, and may also be attorney-client privileged
and/or work product privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) or
the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient(s), please note that any form of dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying
to this message and delete this email immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.

Please be advised that neither Altegrity, its affiliates, its employees
or agents accept liability for any errors, omissions or damages
caused by delays of receipt or by any virus infection in this
message or its attachments, or which may otherwise arise as a
result of this e-mail transmission.