[rabbitmq-discuss] forwarding between vHosts

Julian Lyndon-Smith julian+rabbitmq at dotr.com
Sat Oct 26 21:33:58 BST 2013

I have a scenario where I need to be able to have a multi-tenant MQ
server, so I started using vHosts.

However, I also need to be able to route / transfer / forward messages
from a stomp client that is sending to the / vhost to another vhost
based on the queue that the message was sent to

for example, the stomp client sends to /queue/api/foo.bar , I want to
send the message to vHost foo

I can , obviously create a stomp client for each tenant, but that
becomes real expensive in resources very quickly and was hoping that
there would be a better way

Many thanks

Julian