[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ crashed

Michael Klishin mklishin at gopivotal.com
Thu Oct 24 01:33:22 BST 2013

On 24 Oct 2013, at 02:28, Kapil Goyal <goyalk at vmware.com> wrote:

> Below is the error from the logs. Can you help me understand the root cause of this crash?

A channel process tried to get its basic.qos setting from its limiter (another process
that controls deliveries of messages from the queue to consumers) and the operation
timed out. This looks like something Rabbit should handle better (at least not take down the entire
node).

What version of Rabbit do you run? What basic.qos values do you use?
Do you have a way to reproduce the issue more or less reliably?
Is this the only error message in the logs?

MK