[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ - can we make use policies as load balancing in cluster?

Rajasekhar P sekhar434145 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 08:40:16 BST 2013

Thank you clarifying MK.

Can you please clarify me this as well,  with policies only we can achieve
mirrored queues right? if not, how mirrored queues and policies are
different?

In the previous mail you have mentioned something about federated
exchanges. Can we achieve load balancing with this? And how exactly it is
different from Mirrored queues? Currently we are using 3.1.3,  can you
please share docs related federation?

Thanks in advance.