[rabbitmq-discuss] Upgrading of RabbitMq clusters connected with federation plugin from 2.8.7 to version 3.1.0

Viraj Gupte viraj.gupte at credorax.com
Thu Oct 17 15:41:23 BST 2013

Hi All,
I have two rabbitmq clusters A and B connected to each other via federation
plugin in bidirectional manner.Both of them run version 2.8.7.
 I am planning to upgrade  cluster A to 3.1.0 to check how federation works
with the cluster with 2.8.7 version(cluster B).
What should be my approach so as to keep the federation config intact on
cluster A along with messages and queues