[rabbitmq-discuss] Can we set policies at java client level instead of RabbitMQ server level?

Gary Russell grussell at gopivotal.com
Thu Oct 17 15:11:23 BST 2013

Spring AMQP does not provide a mechanism itself to do this, but the core
Spring Framework has a RestTemplate to enable calls to any rest API,
including that provided by RabbitMQ.

http://docs.spring.io/spring-framework/docs/current/spring-framework-reference/html/remoting.html#rest-client-access

Gary