[rabbitmq-discuss] How to test Consumer failure(durability) scenario in RabbitMQ?

Rajasekhar P sekhar434145 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 14:31:25 BST 2013

Yes, I want to test message requeing scenario. Here, my target is, let say
there are two consumers, "consumer1" received message(ex - "Message1") from
queue (ex - "Test_Queue") and  consumer failed before acknowledgement to
server, so that message is not deleted from rabbitmq server right? That
same message ("Message1") has to be consumed by "consumer2" right?

So, this is the case I want test. Here, I want to stop the "consumer1"
before sending ack to rabbitmq server. So, how to achieve this? Thanks