[rabbitmq-discuss] Error while starting rabbitmq-server.

k.madnani84 k.madnani84 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 09:49:24 BST 2013

Hi,

Can anybody help me on this error i am getting while starting the
rabbitmq-server.Any idea from where is this path picked up?I am using the
latest version of Erlang 16B02 and RabbitMQ 3.1.5.

Error description:
   {error,
       {cannot_log_to_file,"/opt/app/rabbitmq/log/rabbit at idmlsl016.log",
           {error,
               {cannot_create_parent_dirs,
                   "/opt/app/rabbitmq/log/rabbit at idmlsl016.log",enoent}}}}

Log files (may contain more information):
   /opt/app/rabbitmq/log/rabbit at idmlsl016.log
   /opt/app/rabbitmq/log/rabbit at idmlsl016-sasl.log

Stack trace:
   [{rabbit,ensure_working_log_handler,5,[]},
    {rabbit,ensure_working_log_handlers,0,[]},
    {rabbit,'-boot/0-fun-1-',0,[]},
    {rabbit,start_it,1,[]},
    {init,start_it,1,[]},
    {init,start_em,1,[]}]

{"init terminating in
do_boot",{rabbit,failure_during_boot,{error,{cannot_log_to_file,"/opt/app/rabbitmq/log/rabbit at idmlsl016.log",{error,{cannot_create_parent_dirs,"/opt/app/rabbitmq/log/rabbit at idmlsl016.log",enoent}}}}}}
[FAILED]