[rabbitmq-discuss] Wrong number of messages_ready shown in queue when using message-ttl with federation.

Malte Hurrelmann huitrouge at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 10 19:11:07 BST 2013

Ok, so if a message without or with a longer TTL is at the head of the
queue this will "block" all other messages to expire until they are at
head of queue themselves.

In our case however, all messages are always enqueued with the same TTL
(72hours), so they should all expire?
So I take it this is something different?

BTW. We are running RMQ 3.1.4.

Regards,
Malte.