[rabbitmq-discuss] Connection blocked by "flow" for more than 600 seconds

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Tue Oct 8 23:07:37 BST 2013

On 08/10/13 22:29, Choo wrote:
> Thank you for your suggestion.  There seems to be one:
>
>   {file_descriptors,
>       [{total_limit,924},
>        {total_used,909},
>        {sockets_limit,829},
>        {sockets_used,379}]},
>
> Will try to fix this one, and keep you all updated how it goes.  : )

The above is fine, actually. Rabbit will use available file descriptors
when it deems that beneficial. As you can see in the above, the limits
haven't actually been reached.

As Michael suggested, please check the logs for alarms. From your
previous 'rabbitmqctl status' output, I suspect the disk alarm has been
triggered.

Matthias.