[rabbitmq-discuss] java MDB to consume messages from rabbit mq queues

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Tue Oct 8 14:42:29 BST 2013

Both Michael and Steve already answered this question over the last two days. MDBs require JMS, which means you will need a valid vFabric Suite license and access to the commercially available RabbitMQ JMS client. Without that, you will /not/ get MDBs to work with RabbitMQ.

If you need something that is configuration/annotation driven, perhaps look into spring-amqp.

Cheers,
Tim