[rabbitmq-discuss] ANN Machine Head, a Clojure MQTT client

Michael Klishin michael at rabbitmq.com
Mon Oct 7 20:16:14 BST 2013

I've been working on a side project that I believe is relevant
to the RabbitMQ community so decided to post a note to this list.

Here's the announcement:
http://blog.clojurewerkz.org/blog/2013/10/07/introducing-machine-head/

It has been tested with RabbitMQ MQTT plugin [1] and Mosquitto. If you
are interested in telemetry, machine-to-machine communication and
data processing, you will likely find MQTT and Clojure to be good tools
in the domain. Now you can bridge the gap with Machine Head and RabbitMQ!

Keep in mind that even though I'm posting this using a rabbitmq.com email address,
Machine Head is a 100% personal project of mine (as is the rest of http://clojurewerkz.org).

Thank you.

1. http://www.rabbitmq.com/mqtt.html

MK