[rabbitmq-discuss] mirrored queue cluster

PATAR, SAGAR sp345s at att.com
Fri Oct 4 20:29:07 BST 2013

To increase the scalability on the mirrored queues .. I guess the suggestion was to have multiple master (queues) and have a load balancer right ..

Let's say we have 4 nodes ...
1) Cluster these 4 nodes and define an exchange (xyz) ..
2) Define mirrored topic (abc) on node 1 and 2 and make node 1 as master and node 2 as slave
3) Define same mirrored topic  (abc) on node 3 and 4 and make node 3 as master and node 4 as slave
4) define some non -mirrored queues( nbc)  in the cluster
5) from exchange(xyz) route some message to mirrored topics (abc) and some to non mirrored queues/topics (nbc)

Does the above make scenes ..

Also we have topics which we need to mirror ...