[rabbitmq-discuss] How RabbitMQ handles the messages in case of crash ?

Mandy mandyce2006 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 10:49:29 BST 2013

Hello,
I have 2 programs ( sender and receiver ) which are sending messages using
RabbitMQ.
In following scenario the RabbitMQ fails:
1. Sender sends message to Receiver.
2. Receiver's callBack method gets called which retrieves the message send
by the Sender.
3. Receiver gets crashed.
4. Sender keep sending the messages.
5. Receiver gets restarted.
Now the expected result is the messages sent by sender ( which I checked
using  command : 'rabbitmqctl list_queues' ) and which are reflected in the
queues needs to be sent to receiver.
But these messages are not delivered to Receiver.

So, I want to know is there any way to retrieve these messages ?