[rabbitmq-discuss] Questiong about plugins and clustering

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 01:38:46 BST 2013

Emile,

I started a plugin which main logic is the gen_server here:
https://gist.github.com/videlalvaro/6819225

As you can see it will subscribe to mnesia system events and also it will
listen into the amq.rabbitmq.log exchange.

The problem is that when I make other nodes join the cluster, it will not
always receive the message from the amq.rabbitmq.log exchange, also the
mnesia system events appear to not always be broadcasted.

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

Regards,

Alvaro