[rabbitmq-discuss] Configuration strategy

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Fri Nov 29 09:26:29 GMT 2013

To add to what Brett said, you can withhold permissions to prevent
clients from managing broker resources. Durable resources that are
defined by an administrator will remain in place. You can also set
resources up using the management plugin:

http://www.rabbitmq.com/management.html#load-definitions

-Emile