[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq cluster error: join_cluster Error: mnesia_unexpectedly_running

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Fri Nov 29 02:47:39 GMT 2013

I  try  to  make   cluster   on  one   pc.   I  create   two  node
rabbit at localhost   and  rabbit2 at localhost .  then   I  try   rabbitmqctl.bat
join_cluster   --ram  rabbit2 at localhost   But   I  get  the  error notify:

 join_cluster Error: mnesia_unexpectedly_running

So  I  try  to  see  http://www.rabbitmq.com/clustering.html#creating  .
then  I  get  the  information  I  need  to  make  erlang.coockie  same
value.  But   I  only  cluster   on   one   pc.  So  I  still  have the
proble m?