[rabbitmq-discuss] How to assure response even if rpc server goes down.

Alfonso Alvz alfonso.alvz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 19:35:57 GMT 2013

I was wondering if there's is a way to *make the messages persistent in
case the server fails?.* If the client sends a message with no server
running, it stays there awaiting for the response and it doesn't get
anything once the server goes up again..

Having a configuration like this:
If the server disappears, *is there a way to resume the process whenever
the server is up again?* A retry of the client or that the server gets the
client request once is up again...  How could I do this? (the
"durable=True" parameter doesn't accomplish this...)

<http://www.rabbitmq.com/img/tutorials/python-six.png>

The complete example is in this rpc tutorial<http://www.rabbitmq.com/tutorials/tutorial-six-python.html>
: