[rabbitmq-discuss] Exchange details are not set while creating with Put Method in c#

Lijo Sebastian lijo at citrusinformatics.com
Tue Nov 26 10:12:17 GMT 2013

Simon,
              Yes i do read the response.
    The response says with StatusDescription Created.

Also i can see from management console that which exchanges are present and
not. So there is no chance of someone came and create any.

Regarding the coding, i may or may not be a non-c# expert, but this is the
basic format of creating a HttpWebRequest in c#.

I tried without specifying any of the type of exchange, it is still creating
the same fanout type.

Regards,
Lijo Sebastian
Senior Software Engineer