[rabbitmq-discuss] Feature Req / Bug list

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Mon Nov 25 17:39:37 GMT 2013

On 04/11/2013 20:29, Graeme N wrote:
> I'm really hoping you guys can replicate the more severe errors around
> polices and node management. I'm happy to provide thorough reproduction
> steps, information, logs, etc for anything I've reported here, if you
> guys are having issues reproducing internally.

Graeme: we recently merged a few fixes to bugs that we found as a result
of running your test scripts; these can be picked up in the latest
nightlies. I am now able to run rebalance_cluster.sh and toggle_nodes.sh
indefinitely without anything breaking.

Thanks for producing these scripts!

Cheers, Simon