[rabbitmq-discuss] Deprecating WCF library

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Mon Nov 25 14:58:57 GMT 2013

No objections were raised in response to this message below, so the
retirement process for the Java and .net message patterns libraries will
move forward.

In addition to the messagepatterns libraries, we are also considering
deprecating the RabbitMQ WCF binding. Evidence similarly suggests that
it is not being used much. Using the regular RabbitMQ .net client
library would be the suggested alternative. The .net library does not
suffer from the same limitations and is maintained more regularly.

To help us assess the impact, please let us know if you have any
objections to the WCF binding being deprecated.

-Emile