[rabbitmq-discuss] [Feature Request/Patch] Regular expression support in management UI filter

Joseph Weeks weojoew at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 16:39:43 GMT 2013

Hello,

I tried to find this already answered on the mailing list but did not.

Our production support guys have made heavy use of the filter in the
management UI and I'd like to request that regular expression support be
added.

I took a stab at implementing it (with a checkbox to enable).  If it's
useful as a patch or reference (and not redundant to other efforts), please
feel free to use it.

patch:
https://github.com/joew/rabbitmq-management/commit/e624845a0252c0a5d731475222c66f325a1bc7ff.patch

screenshots:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6kg5satyhmu7y3j/rabbitmq_mgmt_regex_all_queues.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/71yjnr8qhd0icjj/rabbitmq_mgmt_regex_prioritized.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/rpfkbpwktk30rbv/iPboki7KLF/rabbitmq_mgmt_regex_2_groups.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/1ftg4p1n07fv7y3/rabbitmq_mgmt_regex_all_groups.png

Thanks again for a great product.  We’re looking forward to upgrading to
3.2.x.

Joe