[rabbitmq-discuss] amqp over http bridge with c#

Brett Cameron brett.r.cameron at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 09:53:46 GMT 2013

Lijo,

I suspect that the binary you downloaded was not the most up to date, and
there have been some additional refinements (fixes) that are probably
relevant. I have just uploaded a fresh build of rabbithub-3.1.5.ez  to the
same location (same link) which - based on a couple of quick tests -
appears to work with RabbitMQ 3.2.0/3.2.1. I'll give it a more thorough
test tomorrow and maybe see about creating a 3.2.0/3.2.1 release, but you
might like to give this new build a spin and see what happens... and if you
encounter errors, please post relevant sections of the RabbitMQ log file(s).

Brett