[rabbitmq-discuss] How to configure reply queue?

Rajasekhar P sekhar434145 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 05:36:01 GMT 2013

Hi Team,

We are trying to make asynchronous call in RabbitMQ using Spring AMQP,
could any one please tell me how to configure *replyqueue, correlationId,
(properties) *using spring amqp?

 String corrId = java.util.UUID.randomUUID().toString();
 BasicProperties props = new BasicProperties
                                .Builder()
                                .correlationId(corrId)
                                .replyTo(replyQueueName)
                                .build();

 channel.basicPublish("", requestQueueName, props, message.getBytes());

Thanks in advance.