[rabbitmq-discuss] amqp over http bridge with c#

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 08:51:46 GMT 2013

Lijo,

Why do you need to have nginx in front of your RabbitMQ server?

Why do you need to publish messages over HTTP?

Also, may I ask. Have you read and followed the tutorials offered on the
website? http://www.rabbitmq.com/getstarted.html

The tutorials will give you a good understanding of what RabbitMQ and AMQP
can do.

Regards,

Alvaro