[rabbitmq-discuss] Trigger Monitor functionality (like websphere MQ has)?

Sid Young sid.young at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 11:42:00 GMT 2013

G'Day all,

I am trying to evaluate RabbitMQ functionality and in particular I need the
ability to start applications when messages arrive in certain queues. In
IBM websphere its called Triggered Apps and its performed by a "Trigger
Monitor" that attaches to a selected "trigger message" queue and monitors
the trigger queue for a message to fire the required application (a trigger
monitor can fire a number of different apps, its just a generic tool).

Does this functionality exist in RabbitMQ in any form???

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Sid