[rabbitmq-discuss] using RabbitMQ JSON RPC channel with C#

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 12:02:49 GMT 2013

Hi,

You can see a basic get example here:
https://github.com/videlalvaro/php-amqplib/blob/master/demo/basic_get.php#L43

In the case of the HTTP post, you can see the documentation here:
http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-management/raw-file/rabbitmq_v3_2_0/priv/www/api/index.html

Search for "/api/exchanges/*vhost*/*name*/publish". Based on the
information there you can build a POST request with your HTTP library of
choice.

Regards,

Alvaro