[rabbitmq-discuss] How to use HAProxy as a load balancer in RabbitMQ cluster?

Rajasekhar P sekhar434145 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 05:23:44 GMT 2013

Thanks for the response. We are new to using HAProxy and done the HAProxy
setup as per the Rabbit_In_Action.pdf documentation. Here, HAProxy is
installed in Linux and two RabbitMQ nodes are running in two different
windows machines in cluster.

If we are not making any changes related to HAProxy in producer and
consumer code, how does load balancing will work. could you please tell me?

Thank you.