[rabbitmq-discuss] Request for copies of internal bug reports...

Matt Wise matt at nextdoor.com
Tue Nov 5 06:26:25 GMT 2013

RabbitMQ team ... would you mind posting the internal bug reports for the
following Bug IDs since you don't have a public bug tracker? We're digging
into some failures we had today, and trying to understand which one of
these (if any) bugs may have bit us:

25615 25670 fix race conditions in mirrored queues when different cluster
      nodes start and stop near-simultaneously (since 2.6.0)
25617 fix corrupt_cluster_status_files error after abrupt node shutdown
      (since 3.0.0)
25632 fix broken error handling in amqp_network_connection that could lead
      to a crash during broker shutdown (since 2.4.0)
25602 fix race condition that could cause mirrored queues to corrupt state
      during promotion (since 2.6.0)
25745 prevent HA queue from becoming masterless if multiple nodes shutdown
in
      quick succession (since 2.6.0)
25685 prevent race that leads to a masterless queue when a slave and
      previous master start simultaneously (since 2.6.0)