[rabbitmq-discuss] consuming a message from exchange does not seem to work on java client (3.2.0 as well as 3.1.5)

Murugesan Guruswamy murugesan at elementum.com
Mon Nov 4 17:04:35 GMT 2013

Simon,

But I am actually creating a durable exchange when publishing. Shouldn't it leave the messages in the exchange. Why should the messages be dropped?

I am publishing first to the exchange which is durable.

Thanks,
Murugesan

--

Legal Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential. It is intended to be read only by the