[rabbitmq-discuss] 500 error when import config

Chengwei Ding chengwei.ding at klarna.com
Fri May 31 09:35:17 BST 2013

Hello Matthias, looks like the problem come from emacs json format. If I
pass the json without calling emacs json-pretty-print-buffer, everything
works. Don't know why yet, maybe look into a bit later. Thx for the reply.

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 7:50 PM, Matthias Radestock
<matthias at rabbitmq.com>wrote:

> On 30/05/13 16:46, Chengwei Ding wrote:
>
>> I try to import a json config via rabbitmqadmin, it return 500 error
>> like below. Some json configure
>> could be imported through gui without problem (login as guest:guest).
>>
>> Anybody has any idea?
>>

> What version of rabbit are you running?

My testing env is centos6 x64 + rabbit 3.0.4

> Are you saying that the *same* json imported fine through the gui?

You are right . It's "same" not "some".

> Where did the json you are trying to import originate? From a previous
> export or was it generated by some other process / by hand?

it was generated from a local test machine running 3.0.1