[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ and MQTT Adapter

Mike Linnen mike.linnen at gmail.com
Fri May 31 03:29:09 BST 2013

I have the adapter plugin enabled and I am able to post to an MQTT topic so
I believe the service is hosting the MQTT broker ok.   I would like to use
this adapter to make it easier to publish and subscribe to MQTT topics from
embedded devices.  However I am having trouble determining what the topic
needs to be on the MQTT side to publish a message that gets onto the
RabbitMQ bus.  I am also having trouble determining what topics I can
subscribe to on the MQTT side so that when I publish a message on the
RabbotMQ bus I can receive it on the device that is subscribed to the MQTT
topic.

Does anyone know what an MQTT topic looks like for a RabbitMQ AMQP message?

Thanks