[rabbitmq-discuss] Unacked messages when process goes down

yaniv3007 yaniv at gigya-inc.com
Wed May 29 21:35:11 BST 2013

Hi,
I am seeing some strange behaviour on my integration with the Java client.
I am working with no ack mode (not manual neither auto mode). I am sending
1000 messages from the producer. I see in the management panel that 1000
messages are in state unack. Then when the process goes down, I see them all
as acked.
Any explanation for that?
One more strange behaviour: I am sending 1000 messages and ack them all.
When I restart the process I see them again as not acked.