[rabbitmq-discuss] .net client producer fails consistently with Error Message: Unable to write data to the transport connection:

jdepp j_depp_99 at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 15:28:40 BST 2013

Thanks for your response. I actually finally figured out what was wrong. The
other developers had consumers running that were not acknowledging messages
correctly or fast enough and the unacknowledged queue was over 500000. Once
I stopped producing and had them restart their consumers; I restarted my
producer and it has been running error free for more than 12 hours. I knew
that the rabbit server will throttle the producer but did not expect a
disconnect and I guess the timeout comes into play as it is being throttled.