[rabbitmq-discuss] How to do publisher confirms over STOMP with RabbitMQ

Rohit Yadav rohit.yadav at wingify.com
Wed May 29 04:41:44 BST 2013

Thanks Matthias for your reply, you're right persistent:true would work,
both are making the message persistent.
What is the best way to deliver messages over STOMP reliably? I wanted to
use receipts as a way of knowing that the payload reached the STOMP
adapter. As per spec I also see transactions and ack, what works in that
use case?

Regards.