[rabbitmq-discuss] Architecture Question

Crash Course crashcourse at gmail.com
Tue May 28 19:21:25 BST 2013

Thanks Jesper,

I just tried with 8k messages, and the rate goes to drops to about
20000, but that doesn't seem too bad since the message is fairly
large.

Implementation wise, I'm not sure what else I can change, as I'm using
version 3.1.1 of the .NET client, and my consumer is just:

var consumer = new QueueingBasicConsumer(channel);
channel.BasicConsume(queue, true, consumer);

while (!shutdown)
{
try
{