[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq error report of plugins is too short and incomplete

Guido Extra guido.extras at gmail.com
Fri May 24 14:35:21 BST 2013

I have created several plugin applications that run under RabbitMQ and when they produce an issue, sometimes the ERROR REPORT is logged in a very short/incomplete manner that does not allow me to identify where ( which module and line of code ) the error occurred.

Here is an example:

=ERROR REPORT==== 24-May-2013::08:23:35 ===
Error in process <0.489.0> on node 'rabbit at guidomacbookpro2' with exit value: {function_clause,[{orddict,fetch,["rxLBslwAswwgRz6RMtmDYenC8",[{"rxlbslwaswwgrz6rmtmdyenc8",[[{"BRANCH_ID","B8UpVlS40csA6v246IsYeTGYB"},{"DTTM_VERSION",2.013032e+16},{"HEADER_ID","B8UpVlS40csA6v246IsYeTGYB"},{"MODEL_ID","rxLBslwAsw...

Notice above the last "..." characters, that's where it all ends. The interesting stuff is certainly at the end of that

Strangely, other times, the report shows complete. I can't also understand what is the difference.

Question:

How to get a full / complete report ?

Thanks
Guido