[rabbitmq-discuss] Auto-delete queues not compatible with basic.get (vs. basic.consume)?

Matt Pietrek mpietrek at skytap.com
Thu May 23 21:47:23 BST 2013

Thanks for the clarification Michael.

Another follow up question: What exactly is meant by "they can't be
shared"? Is the exclusivity limited to reading, or does it encompass both
reading and writing?

In my case, I'm constructing an RPC scenario. The queue I'm creating is for
the reply to come in on. Some other process using some other connection
must be able to write to it.