[rabbitmq-discuss] RDQ files filling the disk.

michi.oshima moshima at advent.com
Thu May 23 05:08:08 BST 2013

Hi,

Please disregard my problem for now.  I now have a hypothesis.  I think the
problem is a lot more mundane than I originally thought.

Although I have not had access to the two rabbitmq instances thus far, I
believe RabbitMQ1 has at least one old queue created by shovel plug-in.  It
must be receiving messages without anybody consuming them.

I'm currently not naming the queue in shovel config.  I believe giving it a
constant name should solve the problem.