[rabbitmq-discuss] create a policy for concrete nodes

Slyth sabrina.kuehn90 at web.de
Wed May 22 10:36:32 BST 2013

Certainly I take not the easiest or best way but I want to explain it to you,
perhaps you have a better solution for me.
I used the work queue
http://www.rabbitmq.com/tutorials/tutorial-two-python.html
I created on all four machines the new_task.py and the worker.py and I have
to start manual the worker.py on all machines. Without doing that the
information can't be mirrored on another one when the node with them goes
down. Yes I know that's logical but how can I automate this process
especially when a node goes down and my queue has to start up on another
node?