[rabbitmq-discuss] create a policy for concrete nodes

Slyth sabrina.kuehn90 at web.de
Wed May 22 10:21:36 BST 2013

Hi after nobody understood me. I tried to realize my plan, the problem was
that my mirrornode was not in the cluster, so there was no communication
about the queue.
I changed the structure of my nodes:
<http://rabbitmq.1065348.n5.nabble.com/file/n26916/Grafic1.png>
Now I have 4 machines which are clustered one queue with a policy for
mirroring all nodes and everything works fine.
Now I have only one more little question because of the queue. I used one of
the queues of the tutorial on the rabbitmq homepage. Is it important which I
use and when the node with the queue goes down do I have to restart the
queue?