[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit Persistence Store Documentation

Adhiraj Sarpeshkar asarpeshkar at wgen.net
Tue May 21 19:21:45 BST 2013

It took me some digging to find out that Rabbit uses a Mnesia database
for storage and that the store for a node is located under
/var/lib/rabbitmq/mnesia/rabbit/<node_name>.   Not that this is terribly
important information for most people, but maybe it could be featured
more prominently in the docs?  Or I might be blind and it's already
there--in which case a link would be much appreciated in case I need to
revisit this in the future.

Regards,
Adhiraj Sarpeshkar