[rabbitmq-discuss] More throughput using cluster

Nikola Savic niks at osic.rs
Sun May 19 16:35:13 BST 2013

Hmm ... I'll look into using basic.consume with two channels like you
suggest.

There is one more channel that we use :( Direct channel by which worker
process (consumer) sends ECHO message to itself, because we couldn't
make php-amqplib recognize that RabbitMQ has gone away.

Alvaro, is there support for AMQP heartbeat in php-amqplib? I was not
being able to find and activate it :(