[rabbitmq-discuss] More throughput using cluster

Nikola Savic niks at osic.rs
Sun May 19 08:59:27 BST 2013

Hi,

If I understand you well, we should have several queues (on same
RabbitMQ node) which are used for same types of messages and selected by
producers in round-robin way?

On consumer side we can have set of worker processes for each queue.

Or, are you suggesting we use queues on different RabbitMQ nodes?

Regards,
Nikola