[rabbitmq-discuss] create a policy for concrete nodes

Slyth sabrina.kuehn90 at web.de
Fri May 17 10:11:32 BST 2013

Sry I was ill the last days.
Ok I start from the beginning:
When you can't understand me I try to explaine you my situation perhaps
that's better. ^^
My boss told me that he want to use rabbitMQ to cluster, for example, 3 VM's
and this machines should be mirrored on 3 other VM's for High Availability.
I'm a trainee and this topic is really new for me.
I try my best to understand the documentations but I know nothing about
queues and policies and so on.

Thanks for your patience