[rabbitmq-discuss] getting duplicated delivery

Billy Hand billythethird at gmail.com
Thu May 16 15:38:50 BST 2013

I'm using a short program I wrote that generates exactly one message.  I've
made sure of that by stopping the consumers and observing only one message
getting put in the queue.  I also log every message consumed and everyone
that is duplicated is identical (including the correlation ids).

If its meaningful at all I'm running RabbitMQ from the RPM on the main site
(3.1.0).