[rabbitmq-discuss] create a policy for concrete nodes

Slyth sabrina.kuehn90 at web.de
Mon May 13 13:31:02 BST 2013

I have one cluster with 6 vm's and I want to mirror the first 3 on the other
3. That is everything I want to do, if you now an easier way as my try
please instruct me

Ok now ich have a queue:

root at rab1:/home/rab1#  rabbitmqctl set_policy ha-mirrorq "mirrorq" \
> '{"ha-mode":"nodes","ha-params":["rabbit at rab4","rabbit at rab5","rabbit at rab6"],"ha-sync-mode":"automatic"}'

(I have to look how I configure my queue. If rab2 and rab3 should receive
the same msges or not and if I have to have one or two queues.)
But why mirror my queue only on rab5 and rab6. And work my 3 vm's allways
together or only rab2 and rab3 because rab1 is the sender?

I hope you understand my problem I'am a little bit confuse and I found no
examples in the internet.

Hope you can help me.