[rabbitmq-discuss] Shovel 3.1.0 - terminates on unknown_host error instead of seeking another host

Tim Watson watson.timothy at gmail.com
Sat May 11 16:06:33 BST 2013

Right, well that's another matter altogether. Once a reconnect delay is properly set, the worker should keep trying to restart (and in the process, choose a different random URL). Can you confirm how/where you set the reconnect delay please, and also what your shovel config looks like once all the substitution is done - you can replace all the IP digits with x using sed or somesuch.

This is top of my personal list to fix for 3.1.1 right now.

Cheers,
Tim