[rabbitmq-discuss] View messages in queue

ashok ashok.anand at gmail.com
Fri May 3 07:35:15 BST 2013

I am looking at if we can see all messages in the queue.  Currently, I see
that using rabbitmqadmin, we can inspect head without reordering the queue:
"./rabbitmqadmin get queue=queuename requeue=true"
I am just wondering if there is some more capability,  in particular,
a) View all messages in the queue (not just head), while not destroying
order of messages in the queue
b) To be able to delete a message at a specific position: Currently I can
delete only head. This does defeat the meaning of queue, though in one of my
use case, it does seem useful to have such feature.