[rabbitmq-discuss] Repairing a crashed cluster - Obtaining persisted msgs from master

ranjitiyer ranjitiyer at gmail.com
Wed May 1 17:23:08 BST 2013

Hi Simon,

Please ignore my second question about unsynchronized slaves. This is a
newbie mistake. I reread the documentation and found this.

"Explicit synchronisation can be triggered in two ways: manually or
automatically. If a queue is set to automatically synchronise it will
synchronise whenever a new slave joins - becoming unresponsive until it has
done so."

Ranjit